2016 has been a great year for me personally, but I’m afraid it has been sort of a mess everywhere else. 2017 will be wonderful. We have four weddings we will be attending already, 1 booked, and our wedding! It is going to be a beautiful year.
1. Brush Teeth 2x per day: As I write this, I realize y’all are probably like “yuck, this girl doesn’t brush her teeth?!?”. I promise you, I brush my teeth. My main issue is making sure I do the whole floss/mouthwash thing at night. By the time I head to bed, I can’t wait to crawl under the covers, so I usually end up brushing my teeth and popping into bed as fast as possible. I want to set up more of a nighttime routine: wash face, moisturize, brush teeth, floss, mouthwash… Gotta stay pretty!
2. Blog 3x per week: Not a new goal, but definitely one that’s getting accomplished this year. I’ll be blogging Wedding Wednesdays and Things I’m Loving Fridays for sure. The third day is up in the air.
3. Use my camera once per day: I got a beautiful Nikon D3400 for Christmas and I am currently learning how to use it. With our venue goal, we’d also love to be able to add additional services, like coordinator, photographer, calligrapher…the one stop shop is the end goal. You’ll be seeing lots of photos and maybe even some portraits on here. Lots to come.
4. Finish my Christmas quilt: 4 years in the making, but it’s getting done this year
5. Handletter everyday: Kind of a part of three. I’m getting pretty good at it, just got to practice,practice, practice.
6. Book 3 more weddings: I’m trying to grow! I have one booked in 2017 and one in 2018. I would love to nab a couple more, even if they are in 2018 too.
4. Re-Vamp Taylored to You Events: probably my biggest undertaking. I want to re-do the website, branding, everything. This is the year.