Am I the only one who feels like 2014 just started? I’m pretty sure it was just January yesterday. It was a crazy year, full of crazy adventures. I traveled around the country for work, qualified for an incentive trip to Aruba and went, moved in with the boy, moved to a new place with the boy, transferred jobs and hit some of my fitness goals. Here’s a quick fitness recap:
- Ran a half marathon under 2:30:00 (2:23:01 to be exact)
- Ran a 5-K under 30:00 (29 and change but still!)
- PR’ed in a 10-K as well (the year of PR’s!)
- joined an amazing gym and I can feel my body changing everyday
2014 was a great year. It had its ups and downs, but overall no complaints. I cannot wait for 2015. I have some amazing things planned. We’re heading over to Ft. Myers tonight after work to ring in the new year there. Should be an interesting night!
As I reflect on the previous year and look forward to 2015, I do have some resolutions I would like to accomplish:
- Run a half under 2:00:00
- Run a 5-K under 27:00
- Do 10 pull-ups in a row
- Get a muscle-up
- Blog at least 3 times a week
Nothing too substantial, but still it’s something. Happy new year, ya goons!